Last updated: March 12, 2021
of Your information when You use the Service
and tells You about Your privacy rights and how
the law protects You.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Third Observers, 425 West 8 Avenue.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: British Columbia, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Third Observers, accessible from https://thirdobservers.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following
Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise
grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name,
Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
You may also have the option of sharing additional information with the Company through Your
Third-Party Social Media Service’s account.
If You choose to provide such information and Personal Data, during registration or otherwise,
You are giving the Company permission to use, share, and store it in a manner consistent with
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
certain information. Tracking technologies used
are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies
or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted Your browser setting so that it will refuse
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or
Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can
delete Flash Cookies, please read
“Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at by clicking here
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons
(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags,
and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users
who have visited those pages or opened
an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and
verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as
You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies:
Cookies: What Do They Do?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for
the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type:
Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking
of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or
of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication,
such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to
the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers
and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless
You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a
merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale
or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar
proceeding, in which Personal Data held
by Us about our Service users is among
the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as
data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate
and improve our Service, products,
services, marketing and your
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion
of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share
Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the
public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register
through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data
use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary
to comply with our legal obligations (for example,
if we are required to retain your data to comply
with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and
enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices
and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and
maintained on — computers located outside
of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the
data protection laws may differ than those
from Your jurisdiction.
by Your submission of such information
represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this
Personal Data will take place to an organization
or a country unless there are adequate controls
in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Opt-Out of Marketing; How to Update Your Personal Information
- How to Opt-Out of Marketing Messages from Us. If you do not wish to receive future marketing or other commercial messages from us, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the message you receive. But note that you may continue to receive certain communications from us that are necessary for the Service, such as renewal notifications, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative service bulletins.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow others to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and to provide analytics services. These entities may use
cookies, web beacons and other technologies to collect information about your use of our website,
including your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked and conversion information. This information may be used by Company and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising
and content targeted to your interests on our website and other websites to better understand your online activity.
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt-out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by companies that participate in the
Digital Advertising Alliance, please visit www.aboutads.info.
Third Observers is an affiliate of many online tools, services, and products. Links on this website may be affiliate links and Third Observers may earn commissions for purchases that are made by visitors to the Site. These are promotional links that can be used to track a visitor’s purchase and credit it to Third Observers. This comes at no additional cost to you and our goal is to provide the very best reviews and recommendations. If you have any questions, please contact us.
posted on this page.
- By email: email@example.com